b csa agreement

Continuing Service Agreement for Owners/Property Managers

A Continuing Service Agreement Program (CSA) allows electric service for a rental unit to automatically revert back to an owner  or property manager's account and remain active when a tenant vacates.

The CSA:

  • Keeps electric services on while cleaning and showing vacant properties

  • Avoids the work of turning services on or off when tenants move

  • Avoids the payment of account establishment fee. 

  • It directs AMP to bill the owner/property manager from the time a tenant requests to stop service until a new tenant applies for service.

To create a Continuing Service Agreement:


Print and mail the form to:
Alameda Municipal Power
Customer Service
2000 Grand St
Alameda, CA 94501

For more infomation, call 510-748-3900.


  • Call (510) 748-3900 for Customer Service 24/7
  • Privacy Policy
  • Copyright© 2002-19 Alameda Municipal Power