Alamedans have a voice in the policies and operations of Alameda Municipal Power through the City's Public Utilities Board. Alamedans and other interested parties are encouraged to attend meetings of the Board.
Regular meetings are generally held on the third Monday of each month at 7:00 PM.
Meeting agendas and materials for upcoming meetings are typically posted by 5:00 p.m. a week prior to the meeting.
For more information please contact Hayley Wise at 510-748-3908 or 510-522-7538 (TDD number) email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Public Utilities Board: email@example.com
Meeting topics are subject to change.
|September 16, 2019
- Cyber Security Assessment Results - Closed
- Negotiations Update - Closed
- Public Power Week 2019 – Info Only
- Environmental Reports Update - Info Only
- Authorize Transmission Agency of Northern California Project Agreement No. 6
- Doolittle Solar Project Update
|October 21, 2019
- Quarterly Strategic Plan Report
- Material Purchase (Switchgears, Transformers, and Cables)
- Granicus Contract Approval
|November 18, 2019
- Approve 2020 PUB Meeting Calendar
- Sponsorship Policy – Info Only
- Wildfire Mitigation Plan
- Ratemaking Policy Beyond Fiscal Year 2020
- Approve TOU Pilot Program Rates
- DataProse Bill Print Contract
|December 16, 2019
- Underground Utility District No. 38 Update
- Accept the CAFR
- Performance Evaluation for General Manager
- Cartwright Substation 115kV SF6 Circuit Breaker Replacement Project